“You are transforming my child into someone who knows that she "can." She doesn't hope for the "I can" anymore - she KNOWS she can now. Our daughter is learning how to come out of herself, take risks, close her eyes and just fly. We are so grateful. More than you can ever know."
School of Rock is a journey, not a destination! That journey begins in our Rock 101 program, where students get the full benefits of our unique performance-based instruction.
ROCK 101 PROGRAM
- Learn the melody of three songs
- Memorize lyrics and structure of three songs
- Microphone technique
- Accurately match pitch
- Introduction to stage presentation
- Basic vocal warm-ups
- After a few weeks in Rock 101, most students are ready for the challenge of our performance program and are encouraged to take part in a show!
Intermediate to Advanced
The Performance Program is designed for kids who know the basics and are ready to take it to the stage. This program introduces the team element into music instruction. Students will learn harmonies, musicianship and how to perform in an authentic rock show environment.
Each season, students spend time honing their music skills while preparing to perform some of the greatest songs in rock and roll history.
Past student programs have include roof raising tributes to Pink Floyd's The Wall, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, Best of the 80s, Punk Rock, Devo, Frank Zappa, Queen, and many more fun and exciting programs.
All student musicians enrolled in our Performance Program will receive:
- Weekly private music lessons
- Weekly three-hour rehearsal to prepare for the rock concert
- Enhanced learning in key areas such as stage performance, harmonies, musicianship and more
- Choice of new show themes every season